This week I decided to try the Amazon Book Giveaway Program. And I love it.
- I chose how many books I want to give away (I chose 5)
- I chose how the winners are picked (every hundredth person)
- Amazon takes care of choosing the winners, notifying them and shipping the books.
- I chose what I wanted the readers to do (follow me on Amazon)
What I think could be better:
- I’d prefer to have control over how long the giveaway lasts. It’s only 7 days. (So I also have a Goodreads Giveaway running for a month.)
- Only Americans can participate.
And here it is. When this giveaway is over I will have 500 new followers on Amazon who are interested in my writing. That means that when I launch my new book, Ain’t Misbehavin’, on April 18th all my Amazon followers, plus the new 500 will be notified. I think that’s cool.