Why am I even asking this question?
I just finished watching Spectre for the second time and I loved every second of it. The opening is the best opening I have ever seen. The action sequences are mesmerizing. The plot stretches the imagination, but the actors pull it off. It’s great entertainment.
But one eensy-weensy detail irks me, and that detail has to do with a woman spending a night with Bond.
So what wouldn’t I do if I was a Bond girl?
My top 10:
- Phone my mother.
- Take a selfie.
- Talk politics.
- Answer my cell phone.
- Tell him, “…he’s a kite flying in a hurricane.”
- Whisper in his hear, “You’re crossing over to a place where there’s no mercy.”
- Order a pizza and a bottle of pop.
- Suggest another night would be better.
- And here it is – Take an hour to change my nail polish from blood red to a faint pink. I’m serious. The Bond woman went to bed with blood red nails and reappeared with pink ones. Who… who in their right mind would do that? It’s interesting how little details in a story can jar the reader/watcher.
And now for the candy section. The trailer
I don’t recommend watching this trailer before the movie. It tells you too much. But if you’ve seen the movie, it’s a fun way of remembering great scenes, and if you don’t intend to see the movie, it will give you a taste of the high-action thriller.