I’m so excited. I can barely breathe, let alone talk.
Today, I discovered my first review for Covert Danger has been posted on Goodreads. It’s written by www.kiltsandswords.com.
Here are some highlights:
- lots of intrigue and danger
- loved hearing about her modelling job and famous ‘pout’
- [Sadie, the heroine’s] mind..is as deadly as her legs.
- The sexual chemistry … is immediate and hot.
- The plot was fascinating and moves very quickly…
- It was so cool to see a female version of James Bond.
- Having this huge, golden Dutch man following you and watching your back is very attractive.
- The author writes characters that are exciting and likeable.
- …a fun book to read. When I was reading it I was imagining films like James Bond, The Tourist and The Saint.
- I am looking forward to more adventures with Sadie and Sebastian as they were great characters…
The full review is on the right, at the bottom of the sidebar.
Had to share.